Friday 8 August 2014

French Dreaming














I am just one of those people who dream of living in Paris even though I have never made a trip to the beautiful city. I just adore the french style of dressing and this outfit is inspired by those French classics I love.
I was making a trip into town for a bit of shopping that day and ending up changing the skirt for a denim midi skirt instead as dressing up like this is laughed upon by people in my town (kilkenny is not a very dressy / fashionable city).
I just love this strip crop top from H&M it is a really thick material and looks more expensive than H&M.
The skirt i thought went really well with it and just gave that pretty/girly feel. I actually bought this skirt 2 years ago in River Island and only wore it about twice so I decided it needed to be pulled out of the wardrobe and worn plus the navy bow belt that came with it matched perfectly with the navy stripe top.
I just paired very simple accessorises with the outfit as Coco Chanel once said "less is more" and since the look is French themed I said I would go with the advice.
These little cream brogues are so vintage looking and I surprising picked up in Dunne's which i not a store recognised for its fashion however I came across these little beauties. 
My bag which is not pictured was a vintage crochet bag with handles which I again wore very little
and then to finish off i couldn't but wear red Lippi and a ballerina bun.
So there you go my french look maybe someday I will actually make it there.
thanks for reading fellow bloggers I really appreciate all your lovely comments it means alot when you are only starting off.

P.s I will be away at Irish collage for two weeks so now blog posting till then and no Instagram what will I do!


Ella xx

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look!
    Well done!
    Wish I could put outfits together like this :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Lovely last photo :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet outfit !
    would you like to follow each other on our blogs ...?
    let me know> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it 
    I wait for you, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute outfit, love the skirt. so gorgeous!
    you have a very nice blog, check out mine too maybe we can inspire eachother?

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look ;)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete