Friday 4 July 2014

July Wishlist

july wishlist



1. This fluff puff of cuteness has being on my wishlist since the start of June when I spotted it on Instagram ever since then i have falling in love. I love the lilac colour, once again pastel i think i have an obbesion with pastels this season but whats not to like with these candy colours. This bag would add that extra wow to an outfit and i just really want one! -£30 River Island

2.I also love these cute Mary Jane style shoes from miss Guided I spotted them a while ago and then saw a fellow fashion blogger Charlote Fisher wearing them and i knew i needed them. I just love the chunky heel that is so in for this season and the patent pink is just so girley just go to Miss Guided for these beuties.

3.This white embroided blouse is just such a pretty take on the classic white shirt and really is so pretty the detail in it is just fab. It is just a piece you would have for years such an investement! -£40 River Island

4.Once again I have falling for the girley pieces this pleated skirt from Topshop really takes on the ballarina look in such a elegent way. This skirt would be fab even paired with the miss guided shoes above. I just have a thing for baby pink skirt I recently bought a pink leather one from River Island and I just adore it I wear it the hole time so a pleated version would be nice. - Topshop $30

5.Out of all things on my list this has to be my number one must have. This jumper just says it all every bloggers dream in life and I just cant stop thinking about getting it shame I spent too much this month again river island does these slogan jumpers so well and I cant help but think how nice it would be with my baby pink leather skirt! - £33 River Island


6.well its obvious I work in River Island by looking at my wishlist anyway.. Again since the start of spring I have being looking for these cleated heels from River Island but first time around they completely sold out but thankfully there back again. These Jeffery Campbell lookalikes are are dream and a fashion bloggers must have these season, lets just hope they go to sale. -£60 River Island

7.Last but not least on my July wishlist is this fancy floral Olivia Burton watch. A watch has always been my favourite accessorise since I was 12 and they were the uncool thing to wear but I always showed love for the watch and this has to be the 4th edition to my collection. Its just so neutral and the floral face really give that vintage feel. Early birthday present maybe... - £65 OliviaBurton.com





No comments:

Post a Comment