Monday 7 July 2014

Kitty Kat




























blouse-H&M Jumper-similar here Skirt-similar here Bag-Topshop Sandals-River Island


I just bought this jumper last week and I have falling in love with it! I know it looks like a 5 year old jumper but I just think it is so cute and quirky. It was kinda a bit boring left on its own so I decided to theme it with this white shirt which I also picked up in H&M last week for that preppy look and the pearl necklace also added that girly feel. As we were in full swing of  Wimbledon at the time I taught it appropriate to take out the white tennis skirt which I picked up in Zara earlier in the year. Going with the white team I decieded to wear my white sandals and white satchel I don't know about you but I like matching accessorises sometimes.
These sandals I picked up in River Island (Can't go a post without wearing River Island) and the bag is Topshop which I am living in. Also hope you like Scottie my little westie as he felt left out since Buster the terrier was featured in my last outfit post.
Hope you enjoy and would love to hear all your comment 
Ella xoxo






7 comments:

  1. I love the sandals ! Cute outfit ! :)

    http://aproposdechloe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :) Your style and your blog is so lovely. Would you like to follow each other. Let me know, follow me, I'll sure do the same. xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, really cute shoes and bag.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!

    thedilettantenarrative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look
    You look so cute

    Please visit: trendybutterfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest outfit ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute jumper and lovely shoes that go so well with it! xxx

    www.insidethefashioncabinet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete